Wow, 2017 was quite a crazy year. To recap we:
- expanded CallPower to a dozen organizations, which placed over 2 million phone calls to Congress. Many thanks to CREDO and Fight for the Future in trusting our technology to scale and deliver impact in our important fights together.
- continued experimenting with chatbots for engaging two-way communications over messaging platforms, working with ParentsTogether, 54Degrees, and Concern Worldwide
- helped out organizations like MiddleSeat, ACLU PeoplePower, and LeadNow.ca by providing emergency technical support or coverage during vacations or staff transitions
- gave talks at Twilio’s SignalConf, the MIT Media Lab, CubaConf in Havana and attended Netroots Nation in Atlanta GA
- launched OpenSourceActivism.tech, to try and broaden the conversation about the ownership of political technology and activism tools
- visited Vienna, Istanbul, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Seoul
- stood in the path of the total solar eclipse in Idaho, and remembered that we are small in the face of an awesome universe